Harkening to the gauntlet of a water goddess, the Dawn Cuff enchants with its solaris-like contours that are inspired by sea flowers of the watery depths, detailed with water bead-like engraving.
A beautiful piece that can be worn on its own or as a pair of twin cuffs that make a bold statement.
Worn by The Veronicas at Aria Music Awards.
- Ocean flora cuff with intricate water bead detail.
- Unique curved shape of cuff accentuates and lengthens the wrist and draws the eye.
- Gold centre of flora gives the illusion of a faceted jewel, and provides a brilliant colour contrast against the bright silver bangle.
- Cuff has a back clasp joined to a gold curb chain, which prevents it from falling off when worn.
- Finely crafted in bronze with silver and 14k gold plating.
Cuff circumference: 20.5 cm or 8"
Cuff height: 7.5 cm
Back opening size: 4.5 cm