An heirloom skull bangle that exudes softness and romance.
Inspired by a vintage bangle from the designer's grandmother and re-worked with celestial gothic motifs. Iridescent white gemstones add a dreamy sparkle to the ageless and powerful symbol of the skull.
Feminine and edgy, perfect for the modern romantic.
Watch the video about the creative process, from inspiration to jewellery sketch to CAD and final design:
- Skull, stars and moons interweave on a twisted ribbon structure.
- Small white opals are hand-set into the eyes of the skull.
- Encrusted with marquis and pear-cut Australian white opals, freshwater pearls and white topaz diamonds.
- Bangle opens via a side hinge.
- Comes with a safety chain (a detail found on antique jewelled bangles) to ensure that it is securely fastened when worn.
- Bangle circumference: 8" or 20.5 cm
- Finely crafted in sterling silver. Plated in 14K gold.