A beautiful heritage pearl necklace.
The antique diamond-shape setting is inspired by a vintage ring from the designer's mother, Margaret, who aptly shares the same name as Margaret Zhang, who starred in the collection's Dawn campaign. The name also alludes to an ancient namesake, Margaron, which means pearl or daughter of light.
- Luminous water pearls are hand-set into an antique diamond cluster
- Pearl pendant rests perfectly just under the collarbone
- AU REVOIR LES FILLES signature square clasp graces the back nape of the neck
- Necklace length: 52 cm or 20"
- Finely crafted in sterling silver with 14k gold plating and fresh water pearls