Every AU REVOIR LES FILLES piece is designed to age gracefully with time. The jewellery will develop a lovely patina with wear, which gives it a unique character. All pieces are finely crafted and delicate, so please handle with care.
- Remove jewellery before showering, swimming, washing hands (for rings), doing household chores or playing sports.
- Avoid contact with perfume, moisturiser and hairspray as these chemicals can fade the colour of your jewellery.
- Wear jewellery with care, so it doesn't get caught on threads (from clothing), or sustain sharp knocks.
- Store your jewellery in a soft lined box or pouch. Try and keep pieces apart or wrapped in tissue so they don’t rub together.
- Clean jewellery using dry jewellery wipes or a very soft dry cloth. Rub surface of jewellery gently to loosen tarnish. Use of a strong jewellery cleaner is not recommended.
- Please do not use jewellery wipes on the surface of any stones, crystals or pearls.
STONES, CRYSTALS AND PEARLS
All stones and crystals are hand set into the jewellery. They naturally vary in colour and size. Each piece is beautiful and unique, and may vary slightly from the photograph.
Gold plated jewellery will naturally fade over time. To preserve the longevity of each piece, please follow our guidelines above.
If the gold plating diminishes on a piece after excessive wear, re-plating is available for a small fee.
Please Contact Us for details.