Every piece from AU REVOIR LES FILLES is designed to age gracefully with time. The jewellery will develop a lovely patina with wear, which gives it a unique character. All pieces are handmade and delicate, so please handle with care.
- Store your jewellery in a soft lined box or pouch. Try and keep pieces apart or wrapped in tissue so they don’t rub together.
- Protect your jewellery from sharp blows, scratching, chemicals and sunlight.
- Cosmetics, hairsprays, perfumes and lotions may contain chemicals that can damage jewellery. Putting jewellery on after applying these materials will limit exposure to colour fading or damage.
- Avoid wearing while cleaning, gardening or performing sports activities such as swimming.
- Please take off all rings before washing hands.
- Clean jewellery with care using dry jewellery wipes or a very soft dry cloth. Rub surface of jewellery gently to loosen tarnish. Use of a strong jewellery cleaner is not recommended.
- Please do not use jewellery wipes on the surface of any stones, crystals or pearls.
STONES, CRYSTALS AND PEARLS
All stones and crystals are hand set into the jewellery. They naturally vary in colour and size. Each piece is beautiful and unique, and may vary slightly from the photograph.
Gold plated jewellery will naturally fade over time. To preserve the longevity of each piece, please follow our guidelines above.
If the gold plating diminishes on a piece after excessive wear, re-plating is available for a small fee.
Please email email@example.com for details.